Please join us for a free webinar designed to help health care facilities prepare for the new CALOSHA regulation that addresses the threat of workplace violence.
As you might know, the California Division of Occupational Safety & Health Standards Board recently approved a new safety standard designed to provide comprehensive regulatory protections for workers exposed to workplace violence in health care settings. The standard, which was sponsored by several labor unions, will require covered health care providers to develop workplace violence prevention plans, training programs, conduct safety and security assessments, and recordkeeping procedures to track certain incidents of workplace violence.
According to the most recent data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers in health care and social assistance were involved in 52 percent of workplace violence incidents in 2014, and unions and other advocates for health care providers have long pushed for greater protections to address what they perceived as a persistent and growing problem.
Sign up now for our free webinar that will highlight everything you need to know to be prepared for these new safety regulations.
- Lowell Brown, Partner and Head of Health Care Practice Group, Arent Fox
- Mark Dreux, Partner and Head of OSHA Practice Group, Arent Fox
- Erin Muellenberg, Partner, Arent Fox
- Johnathan Tal, President and Chief Executive Officer, TAL Global
- Oscar Villanueva, Managing Director, Investigations, TAL Global