TAL Global’s Mike Keenan has been nominated for a Lifetime Achievement Award in Loss Prevention by Loss Prevention Magazine.
Many of you know Mike. He has been on the TAL Global Team for several years. His specialties include loss prevention, retail security, and building and corporate security.
Here’s what people say about Mike Keenan:
- Mike has been a leader in the industry and mentored many Loss Prevention and Security Professionals. He is well known and often sought out for advice and guidance.
- Mike has shaped my career as a security professional and has served me well throughout my career.
- Mike has always been thoughtful and inclusive, building diverse, high-performing teams.
- Mike has held several positions in the industry over the past 40 years. He has delivered results and collaborated closely with vendors, law enforcement, industry leaders, and retail and private professionals.
- Mike always puts his people first and strives to deliver for the team and organization he is part of.
- Mike always made me feel important and part of something bigger.
According to the publication, Mike Keenan is one of only four nominees who “…are leaders of innovation, design, process, and policy. These nominees have led exemplary careers, served as masters of mentoring, and shared with others, helping elevate the profession by enhancing the industry, giving back, and paying it forward for tho
se who will carry the torch for the next generation of loss prevention leaders.”
This distinction is part of the publications Loss Prevention Hall Awards, “an annual awards program designed to recognize, celebrate, and reward those in and around the retail loss prevention industry, honoring achievement and excellence across various categories—including a Hall of Honor for lifetime achievement.“
Click here for more information. To cast your vote for Mike Keenan, click here.
We are proud of Mike and proud that he is on the TAL Global Team. We would like you to vote for him.
Here is an article published by Mike Keenan you might enjoy.