- A national security situation in Armenia is still developing.
- Former President and appointed Prime Minister, Serzh Sargsyan is refusing to step down as the Prime Minister despite country-wide demonstrations calling for him to do so.
- Police forces have detained three opposition leaders and continue their efforts to disperse protests on its 10th day of demonstrations.
- A TAL Global task force is on the ground in Yerevan monitoring the situation and providing security guidance and assistance to our clients, including threat assessment and if necessary extractions from the country.
- Recommendation: Do not travel or send employees to Armenia at this point unless absolutely business critical.
If you find yourself in need of assistance in Armenia please contact TAL Global’s Oscar Villanueva for immediate assistance: [email protected]al.net
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.