FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAL Global White Paper: Reopening and Staying Open Released
October 12, 2020 – Campbell, CA – TAL Global, a leading corporate security and risk management firm based in Campbell, CA, has just released a new White Paper, advising business, building owners, and property managers on ways to reopen their doors – and stay open – ensuring building users are healthy, and all tangible and intangible assets are safe.
The TAL Global White Paper, which can be downloaded here, https://bit.ly/2SwLCB4. provides proactive
steps administrators can take including:
- Ensuring cybersecurity measures are in place, helping organizations adjust to a new environment where many workers will continue to work remotely.
- Guaranteeing employees return to their former workplaces, steps have been taken to safeguard their health and wellbeing.
- Measures administrators can take to minimize the transmission of the virus, such as reconfiguring workspaces, minimizing staff interactions, installing social distancing markers and Plexiglas barriers, as well as temperature monitoring stations.
- Physical security programs, primarily involving bodily protection for an organization’s executive staff, on- and off-site, as well as when traveling.
- Business continuity strategies to help organizations prepare and predict future emergencies and ways the
y can take to prevent them.
“Sound risk mitigation and business continuity plans are crucial,” says Johnathan Tal, founder and CEO of TAL Global.
“If there is one thing we have learned from this pandemic, it is that businesses must have continuity plans in place. These would include proven strategies that can be implemented quickly in a crisis, to protect their people, their facilities, and assets. This will make them much more resilient organizations.”
Although no security organization in modern times has had to contend with a crisis of the magnitude of the coronavirus pandemic, TAL Global has worked with major organizations around the world, safeguarding against extreme corporate security and risk management situations.
“While it may be difficult to see right now, we are learning many things from this pandemic, which will help us all in the future,” adds Tal. “As outlined in the White Paper, organizations can develop plans that will help minimize the impact of a future crisis.”
About TAL Global
TAL Global is twenty-year old, elite security consulting and risk management firm that protects human and physical assets around the globe. The company includes a team of world-class, interdisciplinary security experts that join forces to identify, analyze, and mitigate risks for their clients from every vulnerability – inside and out.
1999 S Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008