“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” Albert Einstein
That quote says it all.
People are becoming TAL Global Insiders because they want to take constructive steps to protect themselves, their staff, and their property.
Einstein also said we should “strive not to be a success, but rather be of value.”
That’s been our goal since TAL Global started over 25 years ago.
Our history of success is due to the value we provide for our clients. We help our clients, and their organizations, stay safe.
As part of that mission, our monthly newsletter provides high-quality, well-researched, and credible insights into potential dangers in various industries each month and how to address them.
Some of the topics we have recently discussed include the following:
- Executive protection for executives and their families when traveling in this country and around the globe.
- What to do if arrested in a foreign country – for any reason.
- Retail loss prevention.
- Identifying threats to people and property.
- Developing workplace violence programs to minimize workplace violence.
- And because healthcare workers experience five times more violence on the job than those in other professions, build workplace violence programs tailored specifically for the healthcare industry.
These are just some of the reasons more and more people are becoming TAL Global Insiders.