Dr. Erroll Southers, TAL Global’s Managing Director of Counter Terrorism & Infrastructure Protection, will be the keynote speaker at the Secured Cities Conference in Houston Texas, November 10-12, 2015.
This event is recognized as the main conference dedicated to the public/private partnership initiatives in the Public Safety and emergency management sectors, delivering a unique blend of peer-to-peer learning on hands on experience. The conference provides an interactive forum for public safety, law enforcement and management-level security personnel – both public and private – to address trending topics relevant to securing the homeland, municipal, educational, and healthcare and transportation sectors.
The event showcases the wireless capabilities of America’s cities and suburbs, featuring three-days of classroom sessions/panel discussions (more than 35 concurrent sessions), a two-day sponsors’ hall featuring the latest in new products and technologies, and several interactive venue security tours including, NASA Johnson Space Center, Reliant Stadium complex, the TranStar command and control center, along with a virtual tour of the City of Houston’s Office of Emergency Management Operations Center and HEC.
TAL Global partners and friends are being provided a special discount for the conference and luncheon.
Simply follow the instructions below to take advantage of the discount and come to Secured Cities to network with your peers and hear Erroll Southers’ keynote:
- Click on this link: xpressreg.net
- Select “Conference Attendee” as your Registration Category
- Half-way down the page you will see a field titled “Promo Code”, enter the code TAL. (This code will allow you to register at a special rate of $99 for the Secured Cities Conference pass).
- On Step 2 select Secured Cities Conference
- Step 3, if you would like to register additional people (and pay with one transaction) please click “Add Another Registrant”(which will pre populate the company information, you will then only need to enter name, title, email and phone, along with the promo code) or click “Continue” to complete your registration.