In this webinar, we will explore the complexities of crime prevention in retail stores and distribution/fulfillment centers.
Along with crime prevention, this presentation will address the challenges retailers face in trying to protect their employees, customers, merchandise, and facilities.
The webinar takes a proactive approach, introducing strategies and solutions that can be implemented and are based on industry best practices.
Topics will include:
- Employee and customer safety.
- Types of external theft, including ORC (Organized Retail Crime)
- Internal theft.
- The physical security of merchandise and facilities.
- Effective utilization of video and remote monitoring and video analytics.
- Reporting systems that help identify loss.
- Improve cash management strategies- including ways to identify counterfeit currency – fraudulent merchandise returns, and the importance of security awareness and training.
Mike Keenan, TAL Global’s Managing Director of Retail Loss Prevention.
He has more than 35 years of professional Retail Loss Prevention experience and is a former Foreign Counterintelligence Specialist with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
Mike has worked with such major retailers as Macy’s, Ross, Mervyn’s, Longs Drugs and GAP, helping them improve their crime prevention strategies.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) with ASIS International.
Mike is also a Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFl), Loss Prevention Certified (LPC), and a Licensed Private Investigator in the State of California.
Date and Time
Thursday, May 25, 2023, at 11 AM Pacific Time 2 PM Eastern (US and Canada)
To register, click here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MY6jt6B2RdyuQlL9wcE1lg
NOTE: This webinar reflects a change in our planned webinar topic for the month of May 2023.