It seems like the world is becoming more complex and difficult to secure by the day. Outsmarting the bad guys, identifying and reducing vulnerabilities, and solving risk, safety and security puzzles requires a unique mix of experience, innovativeness, academic excellence and talent.
UK Security Expo 2017, England’s premier safety and security exhibition and conference, is approaching, taking place on November 29-30. TAL Global is sending a team of some of its Subject Matter Experts who were invited to give an unprecedented number of keynote speeches, participate in panels, lectures, and present TAL Global’s capabilities in the company’s stand.
If you’re in London on the right dates, come and meet a few of our experts:
- Mr. Johnathan Tal, the company’s founder and CEO will be on hand to impart 40 years of hands-on experience in international executive protection (EP), sensitive investigations, major risk assessment projects and innovative counter-terrorism efforts.
- Mr. Oscar Villanueva, TAL Global’s COO, will also be on hand to share his experience and insights. He is a veteran expert in domestic and international security, and a former federal security and law enforcement agent and executive with over 22 years of hands-on experience in conducting and managing investigative and consulting missions around the world.
- Dr. Erroll G. Southers, the company’s Managing Director, Counter-Terrorism & Infrastructure Protection, is an internationally recognized expert on counter-terrorism, homeland security, aviation terrorism, school safety and infrastructure protection, and an established academic researcher and frequent media commentator. Between scheduled keynote speeches and panel discussions, Dr. Southers will be available to hear about your unique challenges.
- Mr. Andy Davis MSc, CPP, CSyP, FSyI, TAL Global’s Regional Director, Europe, is a former military intelligence operative, analyst and investigations professional, and a former British Foreign Service diplomatic and security risk management operative. He will also be ready to share with you his decades of experience securing people and facilities in difficult environments around the world.
If you want to load up on innovative and forward-thinking ideas, come meet us at UK Security Expo 2017 and start a conversation. Our company stand at the Expo will be located at E10.
Here is a calendar of our presentations for the Expo:
|Who:||Dr. Erroll G. Southers|
|What:||UK Security Expo 2017|
|When:||Wednesday, Thursday 29,30 November, 2017|
1. GLOBAL COUNTER TERRORISM CONFERENCE
Wednesday 29th November 2017
Homegrown Violent Extremism – Toward a New Understanding
2. MAJOR EVENTS & STADIUM SECURITY CONFERENCE
Wednesday 29th November 2017
Case Study: NFL Rams move to Los Angeles – A Risk Assessment Story
Jointly presented with Oscar Villanueva, Chief Operating Officer, TAL Global
Discussion and Q&A with Dr Erroll G. Southers
3. DESIGNING OUT TERRORISM CONFERENCE
Thursday 30th November 2017
Terrorist Decision Making (TDM™)
Looking forward to seeing you in London!
Can’t meet us in London, but still want to talk about venue security, risk management, transportation and workplace security, or complex investigations? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you to find a mutually-convenient place/time.