Mr. Oscar Villanueva
Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Villanueva is an international security expert with decades of investigative, risk assessment & management, emergency preparedness, training and critical infrastructure security experience in the U.S. and around the world.
Mr. Villanueva had a distinguished career as a federal security and law enforcement agent, and as an executive at the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS). In this capacity, Mr. Villanueva led large scale investigative, security and law enforcement operations in several large metropolitan areas in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America. These operations earned Mr. Villanueva respect and appreciation in the public and private sectors.
Mr. Villanueva is the former Chairman of the Postal Union of the Americas, Spain, and Portugal (PUASP) Security Action Group. Under his leadership, the PUASP Security Action Group developed and delivered innovative corporate investigative, security and infrastructure protection solutions in Latin America, Europe, and the Caribbean.Experience:
- 25 years – Federal Law Enforcement Agent and senior security consultant (threat assessments, insider threat, theft, employee misconduct, violent crimes, workplace violence, embezzlement, financial crimes, physical security, logistics security)
- 11 years – Federal Law Enforcement Executive
- 10 years – International security and investigations
- 4 years – Liaison to Interpol, Europol, Intellectual Property Crimes Center (IPR Center), United Nations – Universal Postal Union
Mr. Villanueva is a licensed California Private Investigator, and a member of ASIS International’s Leadership and Management Practices Council (LMPC). He is affiliated with the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP); Mr. Villanueva is fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
* CHS-V = Certified in Homeland Security Level V,
*DABLEE = Diplomat of The American Board of Law Enforcement Experts